why is 42 important?
As Douglas Adams said in his book "The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide", 42 is the Answer to the ultimate questions of life, the universe, and Everything. What is the question no one knows.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aboZctrHfK8
What is 42 in numerology
42 symbolizes angels. Therefore they can be the ones who help with our choice in life. If you see 42, it means angels may send you a good message. This means that you have great opportunities in the future, and you should work hard to achieve them. When you see angel number 42 appear again and again in your experience, it is a sign from your angels that your prayers have been heard and are being answered. But it could have different interpretations; in Japan, for instance, 42 is an unlucky number since if you pronounce four and two, you get shi ni, Japanese for death. If you add 4 and 2 together, you get 6, which represents unconditional love and the ability to support, nurture, and heal.
where do we find it?
- Jakie Robinson, one of the greatest baseball player, had the number 42
- The Gutenberg Bible, the first book printed in Europe, has 42 lines per column and is also called the "Forty-Two-Line Bible."
- The number is the sum of the first three odd powers of two—that is, 21 + 23 + 25 = 42. `
- if you fold a paper 42 times (which is impossible to do), it is enough to reach the moon
- It is a persuade perfect number.
- If we give a number to the letter ( 1= A, 2= B 3=C, etc..), then 42 will be DB or database or…...maybe…….the matrix?
- The number 42 is the sum of the first two nonzero integer powers of six, 61 + 62 = 42.
These are all interesting discovering, but why did Douglas Adams write the Answer is 42. Is he an angel who is directly giving the answers to millions and millions of people? Was it a mistake in the matrix? Did God give him the Answer.?
The Answer? No. it was a joke. He just felt like writing a number.