The Laws of the Nation
Section I: The Sovereign
- The sovereign has absolute power over the nation (4.1 is an exception).
- The sovereign service is for life.
- The sovereign is the only one who can change the laws of the nation if they wish to.
- The sovereign is the one resposible to see who serves in parliament.
Section II: Parliament
- Parliament are given titles of count/countess.
- When the sovereign term ends, parliament has the right to elect a new monarch.
- Parliament individuals can recommend who can be in parliament (see 1.4 ).
- Parliament has the right to propose new laws or adjustments ( see 1.3) .
- Parliament is the representative of the people. All concern and request must be voiced by them and shall be reported to the sovereign.
- The government shall meet every other week (that may change if necessary).
Section III: The Land
- The land of Mathema is one of the citizens of the nation, and it owns itself (see 3.2).
- The government is the legal guardian of the land ( aka mat ).
- Individuals who harm the land of the Mathema shall be exiled.
- An individual in parliament is responsible for taking care of the land (decided by members of parliament).
Section IV: The Citizens
- All UN human right law is given to the people.
- Citizens have the right to keep and bear books. This cannot be infringed by anyone.
- All opinions matter (No one is shut down without a legitimate reason).
- The citizens have the right to nominate themselves for a position in parliament (see 2.3).
- Citizens who are ignorant or stupid shall be prosecuted ( this process will be long since that statement is subjective and everyone is intelligent in one way or other).